Alberton Room – Hall ($30 P/H)
Due to restrictions imposed by the Queensland Government the maximum capacity of this room is:
46 Persons on Floor Area + 11 Persons on Stage
All room users are required to sanitise their hands on entry (hand sanitiser supplied) or wash their hands in the bathrooms (soap supplied). In addition, room users are required to wipe down all hard surfaces used with surface sanitiser (supplied) on entry and exit.
All room users MUST remain at least 1.5 metres apart at all times (social distancing). If room users find themselves unable to adhere to this requirement due to furniture configuration, etc. then users are responsible for reducing the number of persons in the room to a number where social distancing can be maintained.
- 13.3m ×7.83m (104.1m²) Floor Space
- *#Ceiling-Mounted Projector
- *#Motorised Projector Screen
- *#Wireless Microphones
- *#Wall-Mounted Sound Mixer
- *#Wall-Mounted Speakers
- *#Wall-Mounted Audio/Video Inputs – HDMI, VGA (PC), RCA, USB, 3.5mm
- Wi-Fi Access (Broadband)
- 24.8m² Stage with Timber Boards
- Mobility Lift to Stage
- Commercial Style Kitchen
- Self-Contained Washrooms
- Carpeted Floor
- Internal & External Entry/Exit Points
- Timber Balcony with Accessibility Ramp
- Cooling/Heating (Individual Thermostat)
*Additional charges may apply
# Four Hour AV Package Available for $75.00 (excluding room hire fee)
ALL room hirers must hold public liability insurance ($20 million minimum coverage).