Beenleigh Neighbourhood Centre has a dedicated computer room available for use by the community.
- Modern personal computers (PCs) running Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system.
- NBN broadband internet access is available on all PCs.
- All PCs have Microsoft Office 365 installed.
- Printing, scanning and copying facilities are available.
- Time limits do not apply, feel free to settle in and work in a comfortable climate controlled environment.
Please bring your own USB storage device to save your documents/files. Alternatively, you can upload your documents/files to your chosen cloud service(s) e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive, Apple iCloud, etc. PCs will be wiped and restored to a baseline after your use, therefore personal data cannot be recovered.
Apple iPad Mini tablets are also available for use.
This is a walk-in service, bookings are not required.
Printing & Copying Fees
First 10 pages (B&W only): no charge
Additional pages (B&W): $0.05 per page (cash only – correct change preferred)
Colour: $1.00 per page (cash only – correct change preferred)
* Fees do not apply for scanning
Day: Monday – Friday
Time: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Telephone: (07) 3287 2840